cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to Virgin network

metalblade
Tuning in

After recently returning from America my phone will not connect to the Virgin network, I have tried tuning the phone off and back on, removed and refitted my sim card but nothing works. I keep getting the message that "my SIM does not allow a connection to this network. Help please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @metalblade,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @metalblade,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @metalblade.

I have ran some tests on this and can see that you will need a new sim card, I have arranged for this to be sent out to you and that should be with you in the next 2 working days.

All the activation instructions will be sent to you with the sim card.

Please let us know, if you have any further issues, when you get your new sim card.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven_L,

thank you very much for the help

Kind regards metalblade.

You're very welcome @metalblade and please let us know, when your new sim card has arrived.

Regards,

Steven_L

Up and running now, thanks again.

Regards metalblade.