cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t activate Sim card

Cheedy86
Joining in

I have just upgraded and I can’t activate my new SIM card. I have tried the app also. 

6 REPLIES 6

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Cheedy86, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have been having issues with getting your new sim activated. I have checked our system and can see that you have spoken with the team since posting this message.

Were they able to help get this resolved? If not, please let me know, we will be happy to assist further if needed.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi thanks for getting back. They can’t sort it until the 3rd as it’s waiting for the number to port. 

You're welcome, thanks for the update.

That makes sense then, if there is a port request on the account it would block and other requests on the account. If the 3rd Jan is the port in date it could take up until midnight for the port to complete.

If you still have issues with activating the sim after this date, please let us know. we will be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan 

I’ve seen on my online profile that the number has been ported over but it’s still not working at the moment 

regards

Hi Cheedy86,

Thanks for getting back to us, sorry to hear there's still an issue. 

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can look into this in more detail with you.

Please look out for my message at the purple envelope.

Thanks

Beth

Hi Cheedy86,

Thanks for chatting with me via PM. Glad to hear it's all working now for you.

Give us a shout if you need anything else!

All the best,

Beth