Menu
Deanart
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Call allowance from last month

Hi,

Last month I called up 789 to inquire about my call minutes allowance as I had received a text to say I'd used up 100% of it with over a week to go until my refresh date. I spoke to someone and explained that I downloaded my bill and filtered through the calls and I had not used up all of my minutes I still had an hour left! The operator I spoke to said that it would all be worked out correctly at the end of the month and gave me 250 extra free minutes to cover me to the end of the month and not to worry.

Now I have been charged for the extra minutes I had gone over....??? I have called today and the operator had got really shirty with me saying I used up all my minutes so pretty much just to deal with it. 

I have asked her to look into this and she just went off what she could see on her screen that I had gone over, when I explained that I previously rang up regarding this and that I was given the extra minutes to rectify this issue she again got shirty and said that I have dealt with this already then and wouldn't look into it any further?

Is it possible for someone to actually look into this and rectify.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call allowance from last month

Hi Deanart,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about what has happened. 

Just to confirm have you been able to speak with the Mobile team any further concerning this?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Deanart
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin

Thank you for your reply. Yes it has just been resolved but the issue of why my minutes was all used up when I had just under 100 mins left has baffled me and I still don't know why this happened.

Dean

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Morning Deanart.

If you'd like us to take a closer look at your account we can certainly do that for you.

Just let us know if you'd like to proceed and we can send you a private message requesting some details we'll need to enter your account.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos