cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Barring

Rich14
Tuning in

Hi, my phone is barred. I don't have access to another phone to call the number for unbarring

16 REPLIES 16

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Rich14,

Sorry to hear of the service issues and your number being barred, we understand the confusion and appreciate you letting us know via the forums and welcome to the community.

Can you confirm if this is in relation to a Virgin mobile account or a Virgin Media landline? What happens when you try to use the service? We're happy to help look into this for you, please let us know.

Rob

Rich14
Tuning in

Hi. My phone is barred from all incoming and outgoing calls. I've no outstanding bills to be paid. Can my phone please be unbarred? I've no alternate route to contact your service.

Hey Rich14,

I can see that my colleague has been helping you via another thread, if you could respond to my colleague, they will be able to carry on looking into this for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Rich14
Tuning in

Hi. My phone's been barred for several days in spite of paying my bills. I need help rectifying urgently

Hey there @Rich14, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the landline 😞
May I ask if you have a traditional landline or have a landline which is connected to the Virgin Media router?
Are you able to take out all the cables and put them back in? Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Rich14
Tuning in

Can someone please please unbar my phone??

Rich14
Tuning in

No. This is Virgin Mobile...

Do i need to contact/ask this on a different forum?? If so, could you pls provide the link

Virgin mobile. Can I provide you with my account number or do I need to be on a different forum and if so, could you please provide a link to the correct one??