cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband phone speeds and call quality in slough

Waynemister6
Joining in

What are the phone download and upload speeds and call quality in the Slough area and will 5g be available soon thanks

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As Virgin don't have a network and now use Vodafone you can try checking here

vodafone.co.uk/network/status-checker

Page will show expected speeds and the network roll out for the next 3 months

Further than that you are unlikely to get any other information on 5G roll out. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/network/status-checker

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

EmmaO
On our wavelength

THAT WAS NOT HELPFULL.!.

can sometimes from virgin mobile please contact me and explain how and when my sim card will be fixed when it will be usable.

Also what compensation will you be giving me as I have not been receiving a mobile service from you. 

I would you to use the   messages I have sent on this  thread in this forum  complaint, to register a formal complaint about virgin mobile. 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Perhaps if you had explained in this thread that you were already a customer and not making a general enquiry about phone conditions in Slough you would have got a different answer. 

EmmaO
On our wavelength

My apologies i did post incorrectly. I'm dyslexic. My mistake.

However I am a virgin mobile customer. Not been able to use my sim card for 3 weeks .

Please can you register my request for a formal complaint.

Thanks