cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklisting help stolen phone

Fangipani
Joining in

I have the same problem. Phone stolen today. Want to blacklist the phone, cancel the sim card and order a replacement sim card.

Can I get help, please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Fangipani,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that your phone has been stolen and I hope that you are okay.

I would be happy to report this for you on our system, all I would need to do would be to take a few details via private message to do this or you can report this online using the link here and this will report the issues to our team.

If you want me to report this for you, please let me know and I will pop over a private message for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Fangipani,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that your phone has been stolen and I hope that you are okay.

I would be happy to report this for you on our system, all I would need to do would be to take a few details via private message to do this or you can report this online using the link here and this will report the issues to our team.

If you want me to report this for you, please let me know and I will pop over a private message for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I filled out the form. I guess it is just about being sure this is actually done. Will wait for confirmation email.

Thanks

Thanks for doing that @Fangipani, I have been able to locate you on our system via your forum profile and can confirm that the team are working on this now, I cannot give out any further information over the open forum but I can assure you that this is being worked on.

Regards,

Steven_L