Menu
carann1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

BILL RECEIVED FOR CANCELLED ACCOUNT

I cancelled my mobile account on 18th December 2017, having just paid for a full month and was told that that would be my final payment. I had to call again on 23rd Jan 2017 as the sim was still not cancelled, at which point I was told it would be cancelled immediatelyimmediately, again. 

I received a bill today for a further monthly charge!? I checked my account on Virgin site and it says £0.00 owed but it appears my sim has been changed to a pay as you, and not cancelled at all!

Can anyone advise how I resolve this? I do not want to pay one more penny towards the cost to call an inept customer service team, which is the reason I left Virgin in the first place!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: BILL RECEIVED FOR CANCELLED ACCOUNT

0 Kudos
Frustrated47
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have had the same issue with staff not properly cancelling an account but the only way they seem to do things is by telephone so you have no audit trail to trace back. I suggest that each time you contact them ensure you have taken the details of the department and the employee reference number time and date of call. Then ensure you ask to make a formal complaint if they do not action your request. (Take down the complaint reference number that they issue for any future correspondance). Good luck!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Carann1,

I have sent you a private message. Are you able to reply to that?

^Corey

0 Kudos