cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area reference code

Dreamfairy
Tuning in

Hi,

whats my area reference code for IV30. It’s not on my mobile bill. Don’t have broadband or landline with virgin

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think area reference codes only apply to Virgin Media broadband and telephone accounts.  I certainly don't have an area code for my mobile account nor have I encountered anywhere where I would need to enter such a code.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not sure why that should be.  The VM WiFi app, now renamed VM connect app should just use your VM SIM card credentials to set you up.

You won't be able to use the broadband section of the app as you don't have a VM broadband account.

Edit: To add context following the op's edit, the query related to the VM Connect App

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Hi RedDevil2410,

Thanks for getting in touch. The area reference for your post code is 01.

Cheers.

99 REPLIES 99

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think area reference codes only apply to Virgin Media broadband and telephone accounts.  I certainly don't have an area code for my mobile account nor have I encountered anywhere where I would need to enter such a code.

Hi graham,

problem solved thanks x

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not sure why that should be.  The VM WiFi app, now renamed VM connect app should just use your VM SIM card credentials to set you up.

You won't be able to use the broadband section of the app as you don't have a VM broadband account.

Edit: To add context following the op's edit, the query related to the VM Connect App

Hi graham,

Have sorted it out now thanks.

Please will you tell me the area reference code for B37

If you have a landline with virgin it should be on the top right hand corner of your bill.  If you just have a mobile you won’t have a area reference code.

IainGT
Settling in

Area Ref for G69 0JP please  

Hi IainGT,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. 

Your Area Code is: 28.

If you have any further issues, let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

theunknowntwo
Joining in

Could anyone tell me the area ref for ST16? Thanks.