Menu
King_of_bones
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Applying for a higher credit level

Currently a sim only customer ( which is level 1)

Asked to upgrade to a handset most of the premium ones sit at ( level 3/4)

When I called up I was told that the advisers could apply for my credit score to go up by a level , then make 3 good payments and move up another level etc 

Customers have no way of knowing if they are accepted or rejected , I'm not even sure customers know that they can apply to have it moved up level to get a handset upgrade and please remind your advisers in the contact centre that unless someone is paying Direct Debit they cannot receive a handset at all ( tried to get me to take it out on my mums account).

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rich_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Applying for a higher credit level

Hi King_of_bones,

Thanks for posting.

I acknowledge your concerns regarding not knowing whether you're accepted or rejected. The CUS team aren't customer facing so don't make calls to customers.

They do send an automated email to the manager of the agent who raised the referral but these don't get passed on I don't think.

Is there something you'd like me to check for you?

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team

Can make calls, but no data? Check your "Virgin Mobile APN settings"

0 Kudos
King_of_bones
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The application is being made on my behalf and I have to phone up to put the procedure in process so I never heard of a billing department who cant send a simple email.

I currently work for another provider and yes they can talk to customers maybe not higher management but lower down the chain.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rich_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi King_of_bones,

They're not the billing team. All they do is review the account finances/circumstances and leave a note to say accepted/rejected.

I know for a fact they send an automated email to the person who raised the request because I've done it and had a reply back from them.

Like I said, I'm not sure if they get passed on to someone for a call back so I appreciate the questioning around this process.

Let me know if you need me for anything.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team

Can make calls, but no data? Check your "Virgin Mobile APN settings"

0 Kudos
FLIXYCAT16
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ive waited 9 months to be moved to a level C3 for the handset i want,although being told when i signed up for the whole lot at over £100 @ month i would get one straight away,then 3 mth,then 6,then 9.Guess what? although im a C3 and the phone i want is C3 they are now saying 3 more months.Garbage.I pay by direct debit,every payment paid in full and ontime.Fuming.I feel conned.Left sky and 02 to join!!!!!! Im either hung up on or told lies.Its the worst ever customer service in customer service history,typical Branson flannel.If this isnt sorted asap im off and cancelling the whole lot.They can pick up my router for 200mgbps which doesnt get over 27,usually runs at 14,and my two tivo boxes,the one of which is in the bedroom,which barely works because it runs on wifi!!! which isnt strong enough or fast enough!!  They can pick up the lot including the cable i rip out in a black bin bag on the side of the road.Had enough.Was given an email address after begging?,guess what? doesnt exist. Useless.Well over £1100 in 9 months.Not anymore.Not got decency to phone

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Flixycat, i'm sorry to hear that this has been the case.

Are you able to send me a private message with the following information so I can check this for you:

• Your mobile number
  • The full name on the account
  • confirm if you are the account holder

Nathan B

0 Kudos