Menu
King_of_bones
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Applying for a higher credit level

Currently a sim only customer ( which is level 1)

Asked to upgrade to a handset most of the premium ones sit at ( level 3/4)

When I called up I was told that the advisers could apply for my credit score to go up by a level , then make 3 good payments and move up another level etc 

Customers have no way of knowing if they are accepted or rejected , I'm not even sure customers know that they can apply to have it moved up level to get a handset upgrade and please remind your advisers in the contact centre that unless someone is paying Direct Debit they cannot receive a handset at all ( tried to get me to take it out on my mums account).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Applying for a higher credit level

Hi King_of_bones,

Thanks for posting.

I acknowledge your concerns regarding not knowing whether you're accepted or rejected. The CUS team aren't customer facing so don't make calls to customers.

They do send an automated email to the manager of the agent who raised the referral but these don't get passed on I don't think.

Is there something you'd like me to check for you?

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
King_of_bones
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Applying for a higher credit level

The application is being made on my behalf and I have to phone up to put the procedure in process so I never heard of a billing department who cant send a simple email.

I currently work for another provider and yes they can talk to customers maybe not higher management but lower down the chain.
0 Kudos