cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amending an Order

Xander2089
Just joined

I've recently ordered a new phone and hadn't heard from anyone. I've been awaiting a credit agreement but haven't received it. I now want to change the phone I want but I'm being told this can't be done. I've not signed or paid for anything yet, so why am I unable to change the order or cancel and replace a new order?

I've been with Virgin Media for my broadband and TV for 5 years with no issues and virgin mobile for nearly 3 years and never had an issue until now.

This whole experience so far has been pretty poor and I am now thinking of going elsewhere for my mobile phone.  Really disappointed. 

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Xander2089,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to amend your order, is it our team that have advised that you cannot change the order?

We are unable to amend any orders from here the forums but the team should be able to do this for you, they should at least be able to cancel the order for you and you can start again.

When was the last time that you spoke to the team?

Regards,

Steven_L