cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amend my credit file

David1234567
Tuning in

Why is virgin media allowed to ruin people’s credit file because of virgin media mistakes and now won’t remove it 

47 REPLIES 47

David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there David1234567

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear of any issues which have been caused.

Are you able to tell us what's happened? 

You can also email some details to us at creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk. We will review the information and respond within 14 days. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Hi I have been in contact with credit file amendments@virgin.co.uk but they are not very helpful. I have been asking for explanation on issues but they seem to not want to elaborate on it. 

David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Are you able to give us a little detail on what's happened please?

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

I phoned up closed a account in feb 2015 but the account was not closed and virgin media keep the account open till 2017 and I never received any bill, letter or email regarding the account been in debt and have now marked a default on my credit score account in 2017 and won’t remove it but The account was closed in 2015 

David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us.

Can we just confirm if this is in relation to mobile or home services? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Hi it’s virgin mobile cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very hard to believe vm or any company would keep your services active for 2 years without bills being paid.

Hi David1234567,

Thanks for confirming this for us. I would love to take a closer look into this for you, to be able to do this, I will need some more information from you.

I'll drop you a PM asking for the details I need and if you can erply to that, I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

Service was not active i think got rid of the SIM card when I cancelled the account but vm keep it open and in default