cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Voucher for mobile signup

Dannykryan
Joining in

Hello all, I signed up for Virgin Mobile and was expecting an Amazon Voucher after 120 days.

Well, 120 days have passed and I have received nothing so far. Can someone advise on how to get it?

Also, I can't link my mobile to my Virgin Media account for some reason. I dont know if that's the problem but it can't help!

7 REPLIES 7

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Dannykryan

Good afternoon and thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome to our community!

Have you received confirmation of the Amazon voucher to your email at all stating you're eligible for this? We can look further into this if so 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis, I can't find anything from Virgin but that's the problem. I signed up for the voucher when the deal was on but can't find anything about it.

When I log into virgin media, I can only see details about my broadband, I am unable to sign up for a mobile account or link my mobile to my virgin media account as it keeps saying it doesn't recognise me. So, if there was details about it I  mu account I can't find them.

But I definitely haven't received anything via email recently.

Thanks for coming back to us Dannykryan,

Unfortunately, you cannot link your Virgin Mobile account and your Virgin Media account as they are completely separate entities.

How did you sign up for the Amazon voucher? Was this through a 3rd party website or directly through ourselves?

Have you checked your junk/spam emails for any information about the £120 voucher?

For further help and support check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/gifts.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi, thanks for your response.

I signed up using a link on the Moneysavingexpert website. I belive it was directly on Virgin Media's website.

I've had a look but I can find any email. There must be a record of me signing up on your end though, no?

Hi @Dannkkyryan

It would be whomever you signed up with that would provide you the voucher, as it wasn't us direct. 

You'd need that order confirmation so if it was Money saving expert, please contact them and they'll be assist further.

Best 

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

No it was Virgin. I just followed a link for the offer that was on Moneysaving expert.

Hi Danny,

If it was from a promotion on the site it would still be them you contact in regards to your Amazon voucher.

Regards

Paul.