Menu
tonewheelkev
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Almost 3 hours in 'queue' to complete a new contract. (No reply from 'TEXT' service either!)

<P>Spoke yesterday to an operator in the Philipines about bringing together my separate Virgin Media and Virgin Mobile accounts into one new package.</P><UL><LI>Was quoted a price for this...then put on 'hold' for the matter to be concluded by another department.</LI><LI>#75 mins later.....line went dead!</LI><LI>2 more attempts followed....waited in total for almost 2 hours...still no further.</LI><LI>No-one has attempted to contact me.</LI><LI>Contacted Text message service yesterday....no reply</LI></UL><P>I need to get this sorted...and would appreciate any helpful interventions to this end.Smiley Happy</P>

0 Kudos
teabag
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Almost 3 hours in 'queue' to complete a new contract. (No reply from 'TEXT' service either!)

Just a check you are calling the team who deal with the Oomph bundles on 0800 952 8061, and not trying to sort it out via the mobile CS team

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/customer/all-in-one

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
tonewheelkev
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Almost 3 hours in 'queue' to complete a new contract. (No reply from 'TEXT' service either!)

Thanks for the reply.....tried the 0800 952 8061 number....and took the wrong options (seemingly)....ended up lost in an automated switchboard! Which options should I take please (Oomph hasn't had a mention in my excursions so far!!)
0 Kudos
teabag
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

lol, just rang the number to see, can only suggest trying option 4, as 1, 2 and 3 do not cover it.

I would expect it being a bit of a run around though, do not think many of the staff have had the traning to upgrade a existing mobile plan into a Oomph bundle 😡

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
tonewheelkev
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Teabag!!! Tried again....took a different path....found another rep. in the Philippines! Bingo it seems......guy needed a bit of help....but think I got there. Ended up with a combined M100 B/B and 2GB unlimited call sim for £36/month Not 'quite' as good as the Oomph 100 advertised....but better than the £33 B/B and £7 odd sim I have at the moment! 🙂 (Plus...no more increases for 12 months!) Want to keep my number....but no reply from PAC request yet!
0 Kudos