cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ajax request error

joymitchell
Tuning in

I have been trying to access my account for a couple of weeks but no matter what I try to do I get an error message and can't go further.  If I click on any 'send', 'login' or 'OK' button I get the Ajax request error message.  I've cleared cookies, tried different browsers and devices and it happens every time.  

I am trying to do 2 things on my account - change my password (customer care won't help because I can't remember it even with the prompt), and check why I've been overcharged by a couple of pounds the past 2 months.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @joymitchell, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing and using your emails.  Can you please confirm which type of email address is it?  E.G.  ntlworld.com, blueyonder, virgin.net etc?

Regards

Lee_R

Hello

Thanks for your reply.

The account email is hotmail.co.uk

Joy

Hi again

I've re-read your reply and want to clarify that the problem I'm having is that I can't access my virginmobile online account (the one I would access to check my bills, make purchases, etc), not an email account.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, joymitchell,

For privacy and security concerns we do ask that you refrain from posting your personal and account details on a public post. I've also sent you a private message to confirm your mobile account details. 

Cheers,

Corey C

joymitchell
Tuning in
Update

With support from Virgin customer care advisor, we've sorted the problem. For some reason I was registered with two email addresses and this was causing conflict. Customer advisor deleted my account from their end and I chose a new password and just one of the email addresses. I still got the ajax error though. Deleting cookies/cache on my laptop, where I normally access the account, didn't work. But I then reset network settings on my phone, accessed it and set up new account there and it was fine on my phone and on my laptop. All sorted!

Hi joymitchell,

Thanks for the updated post. Glad to hear it's all sorted.

Cheers,

Corey C