cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add property to my Virgin media Account

JP5A
Joining in

Hi All

I would like to install a virgin media broadband account at my daughter’s property and manage both it and my own connection (different property) under one account. Is this possible?

TIA

JP

2 REPLIES 2

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Yes this is possible but it needs to be done manually by an agent to prevent any confusion.

I'll pop you a private message to take some details and assist you with this. You should be able to refer them too and get an incentive for doing this.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi there,

Unfortunately you cannot have two address addresses under one account number. But you can be the owner of both accounts. This would mean that you would have two separate bills but they would both be in your name. The best thing to do is ask @christy above suggests his have one of the agents call you to organise everything for you.

If you wanted to cancel any part then you would cancel it off the appropriate account.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more