Menu
20Kat17
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Account suspended, **bleep**!??????

My account has been suspended because I have reached my credit limit.... Well that shouldn't have happened because I can see that I have been given 100 goodwill minutes and still have them, don't use my data so I shouldn't be charged. However.... Virgin cant see that I have these goodwill minutes on their systemfor some reason so my bill is now sky high. When I was on the phone to them they didn't want to help and next thing you know I had been cut off whilst I was talking to their customer service. Now I can't call them... Even though it says "it looks like your account has been suspended for the moment, but don't worry you can call us on 789 whenever you want" then it cuts the call off. But I can't phone this number can I because every time I do it says the same thing, then cuts me off again!!!!!!!! How am I supposed to get this sorted if I can't contact them???!!!! And to top it off theyve stopped me getting into my mobile account online. It's like they've told me I've got these goodwill minutes just to make me over spend so they can charge me!! Well Virgin, my direct debit is cancelled so good luck getting the money you think Ur owed. If you don't want to help or contact me and stop me from being able to contact you then u can shove your monthly contract where the sun don't shine! Would appreciate any comments or help as it looks like I won't be getting any help from Virgin. Thanks in advance
Forum Team (Retired) Rich_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account suspended, **bleep**!??????

HI 20Kat17,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I apologise wholeheartedly for the account being suspended and the poor experience you've had with this.

I just wanted to let you know I've been querying this with someone and they're currently looking into it. They've advised they're likely to respond on Monday now so please stand by for a further update in the coming days.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team

Can make calls, but no data? Check your "Virgin Mobile APN settings"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rich_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account suspended, **bleep**!??????

Hi 20Kat17,

Thanks for your patience while I looked into this for you.

I'm going to send you a private message to discuss this further. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team

Can make calls, but no data? Check your "Virgin Mobile APN settings"

0 Kudos