Menu
backtothefuture
Rising star
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Account Balance after closure

Following some issues and leaving Virgin Mobile I have had some fees waived but my recent bill is showing a charge.

I've just tried calling Virgin Mobile to get confirmation but I am none the wiser.

Would a member of staff be able to confirm that no payment is going to be taken by direct debit and there is a credit applied following the bill that has been recently issued.

Thanks in advance

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Balance after closure

Hi there backtothefuture, thanks for your post.

Are you able to send us a private message with the following information so I can take a look at this for you?

• Your mobile number
  • The full name on the account
  • Confirm if you are the account holder

Thanks

Nathan B

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Balance after closure

@Nathan_B,

I've just sent you a PM as requested.

Thanks

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos