cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About my order

Johnhall12
Joining in

I placed an order for a contract as brand new customer with the  Samsung galaxy . I submitted all my details for a routine credit check, and then received an email shortly afterwards saying there was a “few more checks between you and the good stuff”. I appreciate there is a backlog due to short staffing and the current situation, however I don’t know whether the credit check went through successfully or not, and if so whether it will simply be a case of waiting for the order to be processed and sent OR cancelled if it wasn’t successful. I am completely in the dark about this, and need to know whether it’s worth waiting for, or whether to find a contract with another provider instead.

Thanks in advance, john

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Johnhall12,

Sorry to hear of the delays with the processing fo your recent order, we understand your eagerness to get an an update on this and appreciate you raising this via the forums.

There may be a number of reasons that an order is placed on hold (or parked as the email might say) it could be due to additional checks, eligibility, website issues at the time the order was placed or even due to stock. We don't have the ability to process parked orders via the forums so would recommend calling the team to get this looked into further.

If you can call 0345 600 0789 they will be happy to look into this further for you.

Rob