cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong email confirm address

guuisouza14
Joining in
I requested the installation of my internet but there was an error, they simply canceled my installation because there was already a contract in my house and they did not contact me I waited a week and nothing, but here at home there are several flats so obviously I would have an account already registered, but they should have contacted me to resolve this and they didn't, yesterday an attendant spoke to me and sent me an email address so that I can send my proof of address and thus complete my installation request, but the email mail is incorrect and I can't find the email to send, if possible send an email so that I can send my receipt and for my installation to be completed, the email that the attendant gave me was porandids@virginmedia. co. UK. and I can't send

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @guuisouza, sorry to see the email you have been given to send this proof is not working.

So I can have a look at this further for you I am going to send you a PM to take some details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules