Menu
picz2gifz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

why am i paying extra on my bill

why am i paying for tv and phone line when i did not order it ? .

i received a phone call from virgin and was told as a member of the virgin loyal family i qualify for totally free tivo also a boost to my landline i told the caller i did not watch tv or use the landline and was not interested to cut a long story short i was told at least 8 times i was part of the loyal family and its totally free i contstantly said no as i dont watch tv or use the landline i was getting fustrated with this call and ended it yet a week later i received the tivo box which is still in the box it came in , on my next bill i was charged £10 activation fee which i just paid now my bill has gone up and i am paying for the tivo box plus landline i dont want to phone virgin i am sick of hearing i am part of the loyal family , well virgin you should be loyal to your customers as soon as i my contract finishes i am cancelling 

PCManpower
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: why am i paying extra on my bill

Virgin is not listening. Experience has shown me that Virgin sold out to a foreign company (non UK) as a result hard sales are the only concern. I say this because, like you, customer service has failed to show a duty of care. Eventually, when profits drop, annalists will then review some of this data. Until then, You, ME and others are too small to sort out.

If you are listening Virginmedia, why are you failing us, why do you want us to tell everyone else about your obvious lack of support.

There was a time I would have said to Virginmedia "have you ever been punched in the face really hard?"

Hope you work things out buddy

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi picz2gifz,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your bills. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi PCManpower, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to see you are unhappy. 

I can see Michael has replied to your thread here: Refer a friend HELL

If you are still having an issue with this, reply to Michael there. If there is a new issue, pop us a new post to let us know so we can help Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos