cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what a absolute fickin nightmare

hash70
On our wavelength

signed up to volt on the 25th jan,with 1gig internet and o2 sim unlimited card,been on the phone to o2 about 6 times after the first sim card didn't arrive,got them to order another one and was told it would  arrive the next day,that didn't arrive ethier,called bck and  told them,said they would send another one,the third now🙁,but I told them if they fail to send it this time there to cancel my contract as they already sent me a £25 bill when I haven't even received the sim card,surprise surprise the third sim didn't arrive and a day after I receive a o2 email saying theve cancelled my contract,unbelievable,second issue is I can't get signed in to any virgin app/my virgin media account/stream box,can't see see or pay my bill,called support and they said the issue is I'm using the same old email address from a old 2008 virgin account that is causing signin problems on this new account,spoke to virgin support about 7times and they tried everything to get me signed in but they can't,they raised 2 tickets to get someone from iT to call me bck but they still haven't,im really on the verge of cancellation here,I thought bt support were bad and was one of the reason I switched over to virgin but virgin phone support is way worse

4 REPLIES 4

hash70
On our wavelength

signed up to volt on the 25th jan,with 1gig internet and o2 sim unlimited card,been on the phone to o2 about 6 times after the first sim card didn't arrive,got them to order another one and was told it would  arrive the next day,that didn't arrive ethier,called bck and  told them,said they would send another one,the third now🙁,but I told them if they fail to send it this time there to cancel my contract as they already sent me a £25 bill when I haven't even received the sim card,surprise surprise the third sim didn't arrive and a day after I receive a o2 email saying theve cancelled my contract,unbelievable,second issue is I can't get signed in to any virgin app/my virgin media account/stream box,can't see see or pay my bill,called support and they said the issue is I'm using the same old email address from a old 2008 virgin account that is causing signin problems on this new account,spoke to virgin support about 7times

hash70
On our wavelength

signed up to volt on the 25th jan,with 1gig internet and o2 sim unlimited card,been on the phone to o2 about 6 times after the first sim card didn't arrive,got them to order another one and was told it would  arrive the next day,that didn't arrive ethier,called bck and  told them,said they would send another one,the third now🙁,but I told them if they fail to send it this time there to cancel my contract as they already sent me a £25 bill when I haven't even received the sim card,surprise surprise the third sim didn't arrive and a day after I receive a o2 email saying theve cancelled my contract,unbelievable,second issue is I can't get signed in to any virgin app/my virgin media account/stream box,can't see see or pay my bill,called support and they said the issue is I'm using the same old email address from a old 2008 virgin account that is causing signin problems on this new account,spoke to virgin support about 7times,when I try to reset the password it says it can't,2 tickets were raised to get someone from iT to call me to fix the signin issue,the first ticket was closed saying it's fixed so support opened another one but they still havent called or fixed it 

hash70
On our wavelength
Same thing jst happened to me,I jst posted about it,signed up to volt on the 25th,o2 failed 3 times to deliver the sim card and then cancelled the contract

Hi hash70, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've had some issues when it comes to receiving your O2 SIM card and now getting logged in to My VM. 

When an IT ticket is raised, it can take the team a few days, sometimes weeks, to reach it depending on how busy they are. They would also only contact you if they need further information from you to resolve things. 

I'd like to take a further look at this for you to see if there is anything we can do and if not we should be able to at least get you an update on the IT ticket but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs