cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin declined cashback from topcashback

nish88
Joining in

I took out a virgin media package in April and went trhough top cashback.

I've done this in the past for my mum and brothers account; it's always worked.

I checked my top cashback account the other day and notice it said declined by virgin media.

I've no idea why it's been declined.

Can someone point me in the righ direction please?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought you can only claim once per customer, I may be wrong but that'd make sense if VM refused yours.

yeah, they did it on their own accounts so this is the first time I've used it on my account.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @nish88 

Which package did you take out? Did you also use a voucher code?

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/virgin-media/ 

Terms & Conditions

• What will stop me getting cashback?
    • Cashback not available on 'bundle for renters' packages unless otherwise stated.
    • Cashback is only available on 18 month contracts.
    • If you have had a contract with Virgin Media in the last 12 month.
    • Cashback is not available on non-cable sales and is payable for new customers only, not upgrades.
    • Cashback will not be paid on student offers.
    • Cashback will NOT be awarded if any voucher code is used.
  • What else is essential?
    • Cashback not available on Virgin Media’s TV and BB + Phone Bundles
    • Cashback is only paid out upon installation and Missing Commission Claims cannot be submitted until installation is complete. You must reference the Sales Number issued once installation is complete as well as the installation date to submit a Missing Commission Claim.
    • Cashback is only available on 18 month products
    • Please be aware that Virgin Media Fibre Broadband and Calls will only pay cashback on one transaction every 365 days.
    • Purchases must be completed immediately and fully online.
Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nish88, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not received your TopCashback incentive, reward.  I would like to take a closer look to see if we can understand why this is.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Thanks @newapollo

I didn't use any voucher code or anything like that. 

It's always worked in the past for my mum and brother. Everyone I know it has worked, no issues so I'm surprised why mine hasn't worked. 

I just got keys to my property last week and I've never had an account prior to this. Its aways been on my mums name even though I'd deal with her account. 

Can you confirm on all the previous times you did this for various family members, that their payments were received before any payments were made to Virgin Media?  Or was it a case of they weren't declined out of hand and ultimately they got their payments?

Regards

Lee