cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verifcation link email not arrived after a few days

wyre
Superfast

i had my user name changed  a  few days ago web team  sent me a email with a link  in to verrife my new user name it should have arrived  in 30 mins   seeing it  had not arrived today i rang  i was told   they  resend the email  and  it  would take  30mins again  that was about 3 hours ago still nothing   

6 REPLIES 6

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey wyre, 

Can I confirm where the re-send of the verification was done, was this over the phone? If you're still having trouble - let me know and I will pop you over a private message. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

ryan i do not know how the first one was sent  i understood it was going to be by email from the webteam

today i gent i spoke to phone said he was  going to get one sent but iy would take about  30 mins so  if you 

would mind sending  it in  pm     the link is to make my user name the main accouht   as it is only showing  as  a secondary on

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi wyre, 

Thank you for getting back to us.

I would be happy to take a closer look in to this for you. I'll pop you over a private message now and this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

still nothing  come

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for that wyre,

I can see that currently that you're PM'ing one of our agents, to avoid confusion I'll allow them to respond when on shift.

Thanks,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for that wyre,

I can see that currently that you're PM'ing one of our agents, to avoid confusion I'll allow them to respond when on shift.

Thanks,

Kain