Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vat invoice

bazza41
Tuning in

does anyone know how I can get the bills set to show the vat amount

46 REPLIES 46

HI,

I need VAT invoices too please, preferably backdated to the start of my contract in March. I am VAT registered. What do I need to do?

Good Afternoon bachman,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to you!

Let's see how we can help you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi. How can I get hold of VAT invoices for the past six months. Also, I'll need them on an on-going basis from now. 

Thanks.

Jules 

Good Afternoon Canary_jules,

Thank for your input on the thread, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

I will be able to assist you with this request, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me and once data protection has been passed, we'll be able to action your request

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hello,

Please can you enable VAT invoices on my account as well. It's very strange how this is not shown by default.

Thank you.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi cloud9dreaming, sorry for the delay getting back to you.

If this is something you still need assistance with now please get back to me via PM and we'll be able to help further. 

Tom 

Hi, can I also get the VAT invoices please?

Hi badhodor123,

Thank you for your post.

Is this regarding a cable or Mobile account? 

^Martin

NICKBRENTFORD
Joining in

Please can someone advise how I achieve this . I spent over half a hour yesterday on the phone to a call centre who said they had sorted it but to be honest I knew they hadn’t as they had no idea was vat was and kept asking for my vat number

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the Community Forums, NICKBRENTFORD,

Ordering VAT receipts doesn't require knowing what VAT is. It is a form that gets filled out and sent to the billing team: the process requires your account information, your VAT number, how far back do you need the receipts for and whether you need for future months. If they have ordered it for you then you will receive them in the post within a week, if you are not confident it was done then I can send you private message for your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C