bazza41
Tuning in

does anyone know how I can get the bills set to show the vat amount

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You would need to get the account set up to receive VAT invoices.  Not sure this will be possible given the limited support currently available.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

46 REPLIES 46

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You would need to get the account set up to receive VAT invoices.  Not sure this will be possible given the limited support currently available.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lisa_CC

Welcome to our Community Forum bazza41 and thanks for posting.

I can get the VAT added to your account for you. Just reply back to my Private Message which I will send shortly 🙂

Regards,

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Could you contact me about the same query please

Thank you

Hi ewh

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'll be happy to see what I can do.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

ok thanks

I need VAT added to my bills too please.

My account number is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

I need this for all bills since you stopped giving VAT invoices if possible, but at least for bills for this  finanacial year.

If this isn't possible, please can you add this for the future, 

Regards, Bob 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi Ejosprey57, 

Thanks for your post, I'll PM you shortly to get your details.

Cheers,

Corey C

Lisa,

please add me to VAT invoices as well

Alex

Hi Alex22

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'll be more than happy to assist further with this. For future reference, please don't send a PM unless asked to do so 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill