cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade went wrong

wb2222
Tuning in

Forum team help  phoned  VM for new package  got  uk call centre  made mistake  on tv package done from mix to mixit   phoned twice got India callcentre  to upgrade back to mix tv package still not happened need help

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Mix is a legacy TV package, and any re-contracting means you will move to a current package instead. Current TV tiers are Mixit & Maxit.

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

HI on my new contract it states mix tv VM?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post up a copy of your contract, with any personal details removed

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi wb2222,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for any issues faced with your new package, to clarify is the price of the new package the same as advised from the point of sale?

Also if you can provide a contract copy as advised by @japitts we'll be able to take a further look.

Regards,

Kain

HI new package was £74 as for contract copy not got tech to send it. account number [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response,

As per our Forum guidelines please refrain from posting any sensitive information publicly.

Just so we can check this package for you I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update on this matter wb2222,

I'm glad the team were able to get this sorted for you.

Do pop back up if you require further assistance.

Take care,

Kain