cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unpaid carers

tellto
On our wavelength

i am at a loss as to how virgin media are helping unpaid carers(publicity everywhere) it is all over the place with so called help(scotland it says)how the hell has virgin media helped me a carer and wife by putting up our bill this year.i had to jump thru a hoop to get a few pounds off my monthly bill.

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tellto,

Thanks for posting on our community wall. We're sorry that you feel we have not offered you the support for being an career.

Our team will always offer you the best existing customer deal available at that time including any promotions. These deals do change regularly so a more suitable deal and price may become available in the future. 

For more information about our cares partnership with Virgin, please check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-media-and-carers-uk-partnership.

Kind regards Jodi. 

tellto
On our wavelength

not much of a reply to be honest.you spelled an career wrong should be carer actually. and seem to write as a standard format.there are deals for new customers and in no relation for any carers to be given a better deal.so this carer thing your advertising means nothing,gives nothing,does nothing,just a publicity stunt for virgin media to SHOUT ABOUT IT.but DO NOTHING for any carer i know about.asked around and no carer has had a single bean off virgin media.so scrap your advertising as it is without foundation,another fruitless waste of time for carers to receive nothing at all.

Hi @tellto

We teamed with carers UK to help raise awareness, offer support, guidance and resources to bring carers and community members closer. There is more information on this via the link my colleague provided.

We haven't advertised any specific package prices and deals, however as mentioned the team will always offer the best existing customer deals we have available for you. 

I am sorry if we haven't been able to find a price and deal you are happy with on this occasion. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide