cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unknown order

Ahmod
Joining in

Recently I have been looking for offers on the virgin media broadband site. This required me to enter my postcode and the phone number was optional but I entered it anyways. I did not order anything, I simply had a look at the offers but, I have been recieving text messages to my number from virgin media informing me that a delivery will be sent to me in 2 days with yodel. How do I stop these texts being sent to me and what is this order that I never made? I didn't even have a virgin media account until now to post this question.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Ahmod, I'm glad I was able to clear this up for you.

Please let us know if you need any help in future, we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ahmod, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you have received this notification for an order you were not aware of. So I can look into this further for you I am going to send you a PM to confirm some details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Ahmod, I'm glad I was able to clear this up for you.

Please let us know if you need any help in future, we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan