Menu
Sarah_8
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

unable to register with my virgin media

Very unhappy customer can anyone help. I am unable to register with my virgin media. I fill out the form, click I’m not a robot hit register and I go straight back to the same page. I have now tried calling customer service 3 times, emailed once and sent in a complaint email but still having problems. The first 2 calls I was told it would be sorted in 5 working days or I would hear from someone but nothing. The last phone call the guy tried to talk me through it all again like I was a complete idiot, he didn’t really get what I was telling him so I lost it a bit and asked to speak to a manager. After questioning why I wanted to he agreed and said he would find one. 10 minutes of holding he cut me off. So angry. I just want to register. Any advice? How to I get to talk to someone who can actually help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to register with my virgin media

Hi Sarah_8,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to see that you've been struggling with setting up your self-care account, can you tell me if you get any kind of error messages or codes that come up on the screen after you've confirmed you're not a robot?

Have you been advised of any possible IT Tickets being raised for you?

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Sarah_8
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No error messages or codes. I just go straight back to the same page. The first time I called I was told it was being passed to someone else in technical support and I may hear from someone if not it will be working within 5 working days. The second call I was just told I had to wait another 5 working days from then. I haven’t heard from anyone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me, this sounds like some IT Tickets have been raised.

Were you given the references to these tickets?

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Sarah_8
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I really don’t think any tickets have been raised. I have not been given any references just keep getting told “5 working days”. The second time I called the lady didn’t have any record of my first call so that was an absolute waste of time. How long should I have to wait to get this resolved? I have been trying to sort this since 12th August, nearly 3 weeks. No one has contacted me like they said and it hasn’t been fixed. I feel like I am getting nowhere and really not happy. Just want this sorted asap

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Sarah_8

Let me help you look into this. I'll need to look at the account, so will pop you a PM to discuss this further, 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos