cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login to my account

esimo
Joining in

Hi please could someone help me i have been unable to login to my account on my pc or the app for about 2 weeks as i keep getting the 'we did not recognize the username or password' message, so I've tried to reset my password but keep getting the DEF01 message. this currently means I cannot login to my app, my tv control etc. It would be great if I could get some assistance with this problem.

Esimo

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @esimo,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your online account!

Can you please confirm if you're trying to use the correct primary email you used to register with the account?

Have you been able to take a look at our Login Problems page to see if this can help resolve your issue? Please let us know how you get on and if you need any further assistance after this, I'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @paulina_z

Yes I'm using my primary email I have been using it with no problems until about 2 weeks ago when it would let me login, I've also looked on the login problems page but it hasn't helped.

Esimo

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @esimo

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about your issue, I am going to drop you a private message now to investigate further. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs