Menu
whichever
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tv package

i have recently contacted virgin to get a discount on the price that i pay although the discount was small i would have liked more being a pensioner when i viewed my contract it states that i will be paying more money than i do already any help would be appreciated please thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Ben_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv package

Hi whichever,

Really sorry to hear this. I'm going to PM you so I can take a closer look into this for you.

Thanks

Ben_N

0 Kudos
whichever
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

in reply to your email i dont use the landline as i have a mobile so perhaps you can tell me what the package price is now going to be

thankyou 

gerald powell

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@whichever wrote:

in reply to your email i dont use the landline as i have a mobile so perhaps you can tell me what the package price is now going to be

thankyou 

gerald powell

I hate to spoil the party, but dropping services causes the price of the remaining items to increase. If you have broadband the most you will gain from dropping a landline is £4 a month. If you only have TV & Phone you need to be on Mix TV of Full House TV to drop the phone part of the package at all. Player TV cannot be taken without a landline.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
whichever
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i really dont know whats going on i dont have virgin mobile i was told my package would be £98 from next month is this correct please

gerald powell

0 Kudos