Menu
pit81
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

too many emails for 1 account holder

Hello everyone,

I am VM customer since few years now. I had an email account associated to me xxxxx6@virginmedia.com. Then when I tried to log in, it didn't work as I couldn't remember the password.  So I must set up another account with xxxxx81@virginmedia.com Then I forgot about it for a long time. 2 years ago I tried to log in as I was referring a friend. I had to change the username and password for my private email address to even have an access to my bills. Today, I contacted customer service about problems with router (connection breaking up). I had problems with some security checks like giving 3rd, 5th and 7th character of my password. Somehow, we managed to go further. The adviser said I will get a new router. She said that the details would be sent to the email address and as text message regarding collection from local shop. I asked to check if she had correct details in the system. The phone number is correct but emails address is the one set up by VM ages ago. I don't have access to this email address. I couldn't even reset the password. Now, I read messages here about closure of old emails. Is there a possibility to update the logging details and password so I don't have issues in the future? It was quite frustrating to explain that the information I gave didn't match the one in system. Thanks Peter

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: too many emails for 1 account holder

Hi pit81,

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your different emails.

I'll send you  Private Message, please reply to it so we can get to the bottom of your email issue.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos