Did you mean: 

stuck in login /reset password loop.

Lespj
On our wavelength

i am stuck in the forgotten password/reset loop  AGAIN

8 REPLIES 8

Lespj
On our wavelength

i have been stuck in the login/reset password loop yet again. is virgin ever going to fix this continuaig issue ?

Lespj
On our wavelength
any luck ?

Lespj
On our wavelength

bored with this, yet another virgin fail. i set everything exactly as should, even my password manager saves automatically, why cant the virgin app/web remember I KNOW MY PASSWORD. but virgin dont, try to reset and stuck in the loop again.

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Lespj,

Sorry to hear that you are having password issues. When setting up your password, please be sure to set it up from the site directly and not from any app. Make sure that the password meets the guideline posted here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/how-to-create-a-strong-password  Once the password is created then the apps and broswers can store them.

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details so I can reset this for you.

Cheers,

Corey C

Lespj
On our wavelength

IT. IS. STUCK. IN. THE. LOOP. I created new password several times and STILL. STUCK. IN. THE. LOOP. Its not a wrong password configuration at all. its just a broken setup that begs for SKY

Lespj
On our wavelength

password loop again, it says dont recognise details. only reset a couple of days ago, pitiful garbage.

Lespj
On our wavelength

stuck, yet again

Sorry to hear that, Lespj, where is it getting stuck? Have you been able to get it sorted since your post?