Menu
carrie11
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

snapfish code

Hi,

How do i get a code to order snapfish prints. I signed up for the offer but i do not have a code for the payment box so am being charged for the prints.

Thank you

0 Kudos
MrHalfAsleep
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: snapfish code

try this link, and log in here http://promo.snapfish.co.uk/vmuk100prt/uk-cob-pof-virgin-vmukprt100-web-virginmediat-prt/

--
The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
0 Kudos
carrie11
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for helping. Did not work i'm afraid. I am able to log in its the code for the payment box i need as i am being charged for prints.

Thanks Caroline

0 Kudos
MrHalfAsleep
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I would send them an email or something asking why it doesn't work.  It does mention in the blurb that the offer is available for new and existing customers.

Maybe they are charging you because according to the instructions you get the PIN through logging in on the above link.  The PIN obviously proves you a re a VM customer.

After a quick look on their website it says contact Virgin Media customer services which just links to the help pages (not very useful at all).  It also mentions Virgin Vault which seems to exist no longer.

I've highlighted in bold the reasons (I think) why it may not work below:

Terms and conditions

Incremental postage and packaging charges apply.
Offer applies to 6x4" prints only during the promotional period as specified by Snapfish
Offer is strictly one per customer only and is valid for Virgin broadband customers only.
Offer is valid on single image 6x4" photo prints only. The offer excludes collage prints.
Offer excludes free prints, prints credits and prepaid credits.
Each additional prints purchased in the same order will be charged at standard rate.
Monthly free prints offer expires at the end of each month and offer is only valid for a 12 month period.
Offer applies to Snapfish customers with UK delivery address only.
Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Snapfish promotion.
Customers must sign up at the specified URL and follow the steps as described above.
Snapfish reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer without notice.
Please allow additional 1-2 delivery days during this promotional period.

https://support.snapfish.com/hc/en-us/articles/226721748-Contacting-UK-Customer-Service

--
The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
0 Kudos
carrie11
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for helping me once again. I contacted Snapfish and it has all been sorted.

0 Kudos