Menu
Kenegie12
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

service

Hi tried to cancel an account that I pay on behalf of a tenant who is leaving. The new one doesn't want me to provide the service. Having waited 24mins on the phone once I got through and answered all the questions one then had to be transferred to the cancellation department. I was cut off that at that point.  I handle 15 properties and pay for 2 others. Up until now I have been recommending virgin to all new tenants through a Regional Sales Consultant .  If all my tenants suffer the same I would feel responsible .Am on the 2nd call and got through at 23mins. I might just get through to that cancellation team , 28min /    This is wasting an hour of my life when I have more important matters to attend to. still no reply

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: service

Hello Kenegie12, 

Very sorry that you're having some issues getting in touch with our Customer Relations team at the moment - they are experiencing higher than expected call volumes and as such may take longer than we would like to answer your call - we do apologise. 

Are you the named account  holder for the account or is it listed under a property/landlord company? 

Cheers 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos