cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self install pack delivery

Mark231
Joining in

Hello , 

I have ordered the M350 broadband 6 days ago and i have got the pre-contract documents via email from virgin media , and my chosen delivery date is in 2 days and i have been told that i will have the confirmation email and instructions on how the delivery will be made but i haven't got them since 6 days ago. Can someone answer or look into my case regarding the self install delivery that i made. 

Any help would be very much appreciated. 

6 REPLIES 6

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mark231,

Thanks for your post and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received any further documentation since your Pre-Contract Documents. To confirm, did you provide your consent and confirmation that you have received these documents? How did you order your new services?

If you haven't confirmed your order after you received the Pre-Contract Documents, then this would be why you haven't received any further details, as the order wouldn't have been completed. If you need to consent to these services, then please call our Pre-Install Team on 0345 454 1111 (Opt 3 - Opt 1), and they will be able to assist with this. 

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thank you for your reply @Reece_MH

Instead of confirming the order , I got an email from virgin media saying “we have received the gone away form and we will now review the details , you can expect the response in 48 hours” . So is my order going to be delayed past the due delivery date? If so , then what should I do? 

Thanks

Hi @Mark231 

A gone away form generally indicates that there is already an active account at the property which needs closing first.

To look into this further for you we would need a little more information, I will send you a private message and see what’s happening for you.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Sorry , i did not a notice about the message 

yes i have consented about the contract and the team contacted me that they will get back to me as soon as possible after checking the documents even though it's about to pass one day after they send the gmail.

Anyways , thank you for adivising.
Best regards,
Mark 

Hi Mark123, 

Thanks for coming back to us, sorry to hear your Quick Start delivery is delayed due to this Wayleave situation. 

VM-Jon has given the correct information and so you'll need to continue to be patient whilst the team look into this on their side. 

Please let us know if you require any further updates, or you can give the installs team a call on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 3 then 4 and they will be able to help too. 

Sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi , 

My order reference is  CH2030188765. It has been well over three weeks since i have order my broadband and i got no confirmation nor email , just phone calls saying my order is delayed and the team is researching and sorting things. Sorry if i have offended anyone who is reading this but WHAT is there to research? , i got a gone away form and yes i need the permission from the current active account holder and i contacted my current property owner and they are okay with having two active account at the same place. The Virgin media team just need to make the phone call and ask for the permission , I order my broadband on 22nd of Dec and i received the gone away form on 28th of Dec and my package is delayed till now 14th of Jan , what is so difficult about making a call and confirming the permission , is it that tedious tiring and difficult?? , protocols i guess?? I thought virgin media is a reliable service .. i guess it's not.

Any help would be appreciated,
Mark231