Menu
Highlighted
JHE
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

returned equipment to shop today. Where can I post the return receipt online?

Cancelled my Virgin account in August. Ordered return packaging twice but none arrived.Finally took equipment into local Virgin shop today and received a receipt. Where can I post the receipt return ref. online? 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: returned equipment to shop today. Where can I post the return receipt online?

dont think you can  - put it away safe as VM have a habit of adding a charge to your bill even after the items are signed for and logged into their system

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: returned equipment to shop today. Where can I post the return receipt online?

Hi JHE,

Thanks for posting, it can take upto 14 days for us to receive the equipment, please keep the receipt as this is your insurance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
JHE
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this advice. Shop said I could notify online...however, will keep receipt and see if they cancel their stated fee!
0 Kudos
JHE
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - I will. A bit frustrating to receive a bill for the equipment when I have returned the equipment!
0 Kudos