cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retention

fizzie16
Joining in

Trying to contact VM without any success other than they want to talk to me on whatsapp - I don't want to talk on whatsapp.

I want to negotiate a new price and it takes months so will be looking for a new provider after decades with VM.    In my area (local group info ) people have managed to renegotiate packages with broadband, tv and internet down to £34 - it's very simple VM I want you to match this price - yes or no

"I just told them I was cancelling my contract (as bundle went up from £45 to £70). Said I only wanted the internet, they gave me the bundle for £34 inc M300 upgrade."  - was a message on our group today

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi fizzie16, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to reach out Customer Relations team.  Usually the best time to call them is as close to 8:00am as conveniently possible.  You can do so, by dialling 0345 454 1111, from any other network, or 150 from our landline or mobile service.  Alternatively, if you wish to try a different method to contact us, all our contact methods can be found here.  However, as you've expressed dissatisfaction, I want to help you raise a complaint.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R