Menu
parkerg84
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

refer a friend credit issues

Hi , I have spent the last month trying to get the £50 credited to my account and the person who referred me account. I have rang three times and spoke through the online chat. I was told to email across the email showing the email with the link I had received . I have done this and still not got any further. Only to be told to try again and send it on the online chat. This is all well and good if you can get on the online chat !!. I only went with yourselves due to this offer , its shocking service . I have had these deals in the past with sky and never once had to ring up and chase it up. I am not getting anywhere on the phone or online chat . I was told on the last phone call that she would tyoe this all up and gave me a complaint number , which I have misplaced . Please can you look into this asap!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: refer a friend credit issues

Hi parkerg84,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit 😞 
There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend
This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts. 
Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who referred you. If they have this we can look into this further for you.
I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos