cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price rise

neem12
Joining in

I don't have accesess to the email account that my email regarding leaving virgin due to the upcoming price rise. I would like to leave but how can I do this without a fee, without this email. I have been trying to change the email for months but due to an issue on virgins end I could only get it sorted today.

Is there any way to leave virgin or get resent this email. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @neem12, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

There will be a Right To Cancel for all impacted customers, who can choose to cancel their contract within 30 days from receipt of their communication. Customers will not incur early disconnection fees if requesting their cancellation within this 30 day period.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi @Nathen_B

The problem is that I never received the email as the email attached to the account was disconnected. So I don’t know if my bill will be going up. So if I leave I might still have the cancellation fee

Ah I see, apologies for the confusion.

What I will do is send you a PM to confirm your details so I can check this for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules