cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

password for telephone support

Brudenell
Tuning in

Hello,

I'm also having this problem. I entered the characters I have written down from when my account was opened, but apparently they're wrong. Would it be possible to get a memorable word/password reminder sent out?

5 REPLIES 5

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Brudenell, 

Thank you for your post. Are you the account holder? If so you can clear secondary DPA and can then request to change the password?

Zoie

Thanks for the reply, Zoie.

It's the password I'm asked for when I phone 150 for support that's the problem. I can pass the other security checks, but it would be a lot easier if I could reset the support password or have a reminder sent out. Is that possible?

Good Morning @Brudenell, and thanks for coming back to us.

I've just noticed this morning you have posted in regards to a bereavement account, shortly afer tis thread was created.

Is this thread also in relation to that account, or are you operating, and seeking to discuss two different accounts with us?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi, David.

This is in relation to my own account. The other thread concerned my father’s account, which I’m trying to transfer into my mother’s name.

Hi @Brudenell

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'll be able to reset that for you via PM.

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill