cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

package price rises

terry27
On our wavelength

hi all, i was on a 3 year deal £99 per month oomph package +free unlimited sim, at contract end my bill went up to £147 p,m. my latest bill was £169 p.m.  ,been with virgin since ntl days ,seems the longer a customer stays,the more they pay i think its time myself and virgin part company had enough.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @terry27, thank you for your post.

We're really sorry to hear you feel this way and that you're thinking of leaving us 😔

Every customer will receive an individual price rise specific to them. If you wish to discuss your increase further, you can reach us online (virg.in/contactvm), by calling 150 from your Virgin Media landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Please pop back to us if there's anything else you'd like to discuss in writing.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @terry27, thank you for your post.

We're really sorry to hear you feel this way and that you're thinking of leaving us 😔

Every customer will receive an individual price rise specific to them. If you wish to discuss your increase further, you can reach us online (virg.in/contactvm), by calling 150 from your Virgin Media landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Please pop back to us if there's anything else you'd like to discuss in writing.

Regards,
Daniel