overcharged

andy6868
Tuning in

how do i speak to someone about being overcharged on my bill

13 REPLIES 13

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you post some details of the issue, then 1: Other community members may be able to help, 2: Staff should pick up later if necessary

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

my bill is £24.00 per month discounted from £34.00 so they charged me first month £34 second month £34 but only discounted £10.00 so bill was £58.00 instead of £48.00 i called virgin who apologised and said they will add £10.00 credit on next bill so my new bill should be £14.00 now i have just received my new bill and it says £24.00 when i try call i’m on the phone for hours that’s why i’m asking on here thanks 

Hi andy6868,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We do apologise regarding the confusion over your first bill, and that the incorrect discount has been applied.

Can we ask if you've been able to log on to your online account and check what credits have been added through there? You can use the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/existing-customer?intcmpid=vmexistingcustomer.

It may be the credit has been applied when your July bill has been produced, therefore there may be a cross over with the dates and the credit will come off the August bill.

Please check your online account first, and if you still require help, please come back to us. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

yes i’ve checked and double checked thanks

Thanks for coming back to me andy6868,

We can certainly take a quick look for you to make sure the additional £10 credit has been applied. I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi andy6868

Thanks for the private message. Glad that I have now cleared up your billing issues for you and that you will only be paying £24 per month as agreed. 

If you have any further issues, please come back to us through this channel

Kind regards Jodi. 

andy6868
Tuning in

can someone from support private message me please

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey andy6868, 

Is it possible you can let us know what has happened here please? 

Cheers,

Ryan. 

Hi every month my bill should be £24 but  my bill is £34 i should of had £10 credit so this month would be £14 now it’s £34 every time i get a bill i have to get in touch if you look at my previous messages all conversations will be there to see it should of been sorted by now but obviously not can you look into this please thanks andrew moore