Menu
Filignano52
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

over payment

my virgin account was closed in February. I paid the final amount over the phone for early cancellation. I returned all my virgin equipment and now £46.61 has been taken from my account.I phoned  virgin this morning and spoke to a very unhelpful abrupt person called Alice. After being kept on hold by her for over 30 minutes I gave up a I knew I was getting nowhere with her. How can I resolve this issue with someone who is willing to help me. I am so frustrated by the whole experience.

Thank you

0 Kudos
wez
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: over payment

I'd advise you raise a complaint via the web form available - it will be looked into properly then.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Raziel_I
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: over payment

Hi Filignano52,

Thanks for your post and welcome to community.

We understand your frustration, and we're sorry to hear about you've been taken out a bill amount of £46.61. We appreciate you letting us know that you've already phoned up, however, it seems required an account specific and I still recommend you getting in touch with us to have it discuss further. To make it convenient with you, we can do this via text message on this number 07533051809. If you're unhappy with the information given to you, you can raise a complaint here. Hope this helps.

Raziel_I

0 Kudos