cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service for last 6 days and for the forseeable future

chechnet
Joining in

Over the last six days, I have experienced consistently poor service or no service at all, and according to your customer service team, this is set to continue for another two weeks. As you cannot get Avalon out to run a new cable to my house.

On April 10th, an engineer visited my home to assess the issue, and it took him less than 10 minutes to identify that the problem lies with the signal on the cable coming into my house. I had already informed your customer service team that the issue was outside of my property, yet it took an engineer to confirm this.

As a result of the ongoing issues and lack of resolution, I no longer wish to continue my contract with Virgin. 

I have a busy household plus it's the holidays, and kids live off the internet. A few of us in the house work from home.

Not having any internet during this period, has been stressful, to say the least.

I have had no choice but to buy a 4g router to cover this awful situation VM has put me in. I'm hoping that VM would compensate me for the cost of the router and data usage.

I have till Oct 2023 when this contract ends. Not having a consistent service, I think this breaches any contract with you.

Can anyone or VM members confirm the best route to take to end this agreement?

Thanks in advance.

Chechnet

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @chechnet 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your services, I would be happy to look into this with your via a Private Message and get a complaint raised. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.