cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no account number

tony6757
Joining in

Hi

I have a new account, but have had Know e mails, welcome pack or anything, so dont know my account number.

I have just had the first payment taken from my account, but not seen a bill to explain amount.

I have just wasted the last 2 hours talking to 2 different virgin operators, who both terminated the calls when they could not find my account.

They said that there was no account at that address, however we do have youe service installed and payment was taken.

Please help

Tony

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @tony6757,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you've received some charges but that you can't access your bills due to not having an account number. Do you have any communication from us regarding the order? An account number will be detailed there.

I'd also advise checking your spam/junk email folder to see if there's anything that's gone there by mistake.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach

The order was placed over the phone, I had no confirmation e mails, I have checked junk/ spam mail folders.

It is very strange that you have installed the service and are charging for it. But your telephone staff cannot find any account associated with my address, name or e mail address.
Where do I go from here?

Hi @tony6757, thanks for your reply.

That does seem very strange but not to worry, I'll try to get to the bottom of this for you.

I'l drop you a PM to ask you to confirm some further details, just so we can investigate this further.
Please expect this PM to arrive shortly, and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W