cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no account number, nor delivery confirmation

ml19
Tuning in

Hi there,

Around a week ago, I ordered a wifi broadband as a new customer to be delivered today.

However, I received no confirmation email on the delivery date, and I tried to contact customer service, but because I haven't been sent an email with my virgin media Account number either, I can't get through. I checked junk mail, but there's no email there.

Would very much appreciate any help on this matter.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ml19, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

When you placed the order was this online or over the phone? What emails did you get after signing up - anything to advise that it's been completed and your services will go live on x date? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi Ryan,

It was online on the virgin website. After the order, I got an order summary email from your webteam email with my order ref. no. and the delivery date for yesterday.

I didn't get a delivery confirmation (should be sent 2 days after?)

Thanks

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hmm - it doesn't add up. What I will do is send you over a private message to see if I can find anything 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon,

Hope you've had a great weekend. 

I have popped you a private message just to check that you have had this resolved now or to see if you still require assistance.

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more