cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new customer unable to register for My Virgin Media

newcustomer4
Joining in

Signed up as new customer on 29 August and received email to create My Virgin Media account. I tried to do so but something went wrong when trying to find and enter a strong password. I then got a session timed out message and this is now all I get if I try to log in together with a message to phone for assistance. I tried phoning 1 Sep and was told by your agent that there was nothing they could do about this.

Could someone from the forum team please reset this account so I could try to register again?

5 REPLIES 5

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there newcustomer4,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced with registering, can I ask were you able to register an email at any point?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi Kain,

when I try to log in with the email address I used to sign up, I get a 'session has expired' notice. If I try to register for a new account with the same email address, it says there is an account already set up and 'To reset your password, please contact us and one of our team will help you'. The member of your team I spoke to said there was nothing she could do to resolve this.

I do not know if this answers your question about registering an email.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many thanks for the response there.

Just to clarify, has your account began it's service or are you due to be installed?

Regards,

Kain

I am expecting a do it yourself kit for connection 24th September

Hi there @newcustomer4

Thank you for popping back to us and I am so sorry to hear that this has happened! 

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a PM. I'll pop one across now.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.