Menu
Highlighted
blakes
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

new customer offers

Hi

Just joined Virgin Media, I hope it is the start of pleasurable relationship, all good so far, quick and easy installation.

wanted to follow up on the joining offers firstly the gift voucher, how and when will this be dispatched and secondly the Netflix offer, I currently have a Netflix account how can I redeem the voucher against this?

thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: new customer offers

You'll receive contact by email about the gift voucher 28 days after install normally, then up to 7 days wait to receive it once you've gone through the process.

You can redeem the netflix code against your existing Netflix account as the FAQ notes: "If you already have the standard Netflix plan you’ll get 6 months included – Yay! If you have a premium Netflix plan, the price of the standard plan (£7.99 a month) will be deducted from your monthly subscription for 6 months. That means you only have to pay the difference – double-yay!"

Netflix have a code redeem page: https://www.netflix.com/redeem

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
blakes
Joining in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

thank you for your response, but i am still awaiting the two joining offers from Virgin media, ie the Netflix code for 6 month and the gift voucher. this is now the 58th day since connection. Have you any idea as to where there are? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Blakes, 

Really sorry you're still waiting on these offers. 

The codes and vouchers would usually arrive via email, Netflix is usually within 7 days and any other vouchers are usually within 28 days.

Have you checked your spam and junk folders at all, going back a back to when you first took out the services?

If there's still nothing there please personal message me with your account number or postcode and house number and I'll be happy to look into this for you. 

Let me know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
alankelly2
Joining in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I joined just after Christmas and neither myself or the person who recommended me have received our £50 gift. Can anyone advise who to contact?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Blakes, 

Thanks for coming back to Emma on this. 

Apologies to hear you are still waiting on receiving your vouchers and Netflix code. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and if your account is eligible, they will arrange for the vouchers to be sent out via Email.

You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders from 7 days on wards after this post. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'. 

As for Netflix, there isn't a code showing. Do you have an email confirmation showing Netflix was included? If so can you send me a screenshot via Private message so I can chase this for you Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi alankelly2,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit Smiley Sad 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts. 

Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who referred you. If they have this we can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mr Blake, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

The email would of been an Order Confirmation showing the Netflix promotion. Without this I'm unable to raise the Netflix issue further for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
blakes
Joining in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath

thanks for your response, as a new customer to Virgin media I am really enjoying the service so far and I am considering taking up one of the Virgin mobile offers. the only issue I have had so far is with these new customer offers, thank you for completing the form   for me to get the offer which was part of my agreement, although i was not informed at the time of signing up that I would have to contact you in order for the offer issued. Re Netflix, I will look for an email, but i really can't understand why you have ask me for proof of an offer which you gave, why haven't you got this information on my records? I am not a big Netflix fan so it doesn't bother me too much whether I have it or not, but the offer was part of the agreement i signed unto and therefore I will be really disappointed if VM doesn't honour this.  

as I said previously I am a really happy VM customer, however this issue is really bothering me, it a shame. please sort it out for me.

regards

Blakes

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Blakes, 

Thanks for coming back to me again. 

Usually the Netflix voucher code is sent via email 5 days after your TV service has gone live. 

The other vouchers are usually sent automatically after you have been signed up for 28 days. You shouldn't need to contact us. 

Where the voucher fails to reach you, we're here to help which is what we've done by raising an exception by filling in that form. 

As the Netflix offer code isn't on the work order, this is why we need proof of your Order Confirmation otherwise we can't raise this up. 

Hope that explains things better for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team