cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new customer contract

chris1000ash
Joining in

I have just signed up as a new customer for Broadband deal 18mnths but have now read that VM are going to increase their prices, will I be subject to a price increase, in March 2022 I will have literally been with VM for a few weeks can anybody advise me, because I am still in my 14 day cooling off period and I will cancel 

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Is your package a fixed price for the 18 months or a discount on the package price? Details should be on your contract info. Two different possibilities discussed in these recent topics

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Price-Increase/td-p/4900775

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/On-fixed-price-deal-till-January-20...

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @chris1000ash,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums with your query.

Any discount that you’ve been offered will still be honoured. If you accepted a fixed price then you’ll receive that until the end of the discount period and ongoing discounts (£x off per month) will also still apply to the new price. This is explained in your email or letter. 

Regards,

Steven_L 

Hi I am not asking about my discount I want to know that with the price increase coming on 01/03/2022 should customers who have just taken out a contract be included in that price rise nothing to do with a discount or length of contract I feel that I have been a customer for six weeks when the price rise comes in so I should not be subject to any price rise at the moment can anybody confirm this 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chris1000ash,

If you get in touch with the team, they'll be happy to take a look at your billing and package to see what can be done to help. You can find and access all of our available contact options, including live chat, here: virg.in/VMcontact 

Zoie